Thursday, August 5, 2010

China Glaze – Goin’ My Way?

China Glaze – Goin’ My Way?



I’ve been waiting forever to get my hands on polishes from the new China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection.

- Price -
I don’t remember exactly what I paid for this bottle because I was just so excited to get my hands on it. If I had to guess I would say $6 something.

- Quantity & Quality -
Goin’ My Way? is the usual high quality China Glaze product that I love in the regular sized .5 fl. oz. bottle.

- Drying Time & Durability -
Dries quickly after a few coats to obtain bottle color. With a good top coat I’m able to wear it for nearly a week. I’m very hard on my nails so this is a great thing.

- Color -
I usually don’t wear browns well but with this polish you’re always in for a surprise. It changes colors in various levels of light so you’re treated to everything from light to dark.

- Purchasing -
Available at online retailers and at Kali’s Nail Supply.

- Overall -
I would purchase this again in no time. It’s such a beautiful and complex color that you could wear with a variety of things.

- Final Grade -


5/5

Keep it colorful! =]

Kiwiliqueur

No comments:

Post a Comment